The Expo will be held at our host hotel, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham-Research Triangle located at 201 Harrison Oaks Blvd., Cary, NC 27513.
Friday, March 18, 2022 from 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, March 19, 2022 from 10am - 5pm
What to do at the Expo...
- Pick up your Race Bib.
- Pick up your Parking Pass, if you purchased one.
(There is a separate table to pick up the parking pass after you get your race bib.)
- Study the Course Map and Parking Instructions.
- Pick up your T-Shirt and any other race merchandise you may have gotten.
(Sometimes we have special merchandise as part of race registration promotions.)
- Get a bag tag to put your number on a bag to check Sunday morning. (Tags will also be available at the race site.)
- Visit the vendors in the Expo.
- Vist the "Bistro In the Park" restaurant at the Embassy Suites hotel.
- Get a good night's sleep Saturday night.
- Arrive early on Sunday to avoid any extra stress.
- If you have a parking pass, we recommend planning to arrive by 5:30am. You can always hang out in your warm car for a bit!
- If you are being dropped off, we also recommend planning to arrive by 5:30am. (The drop-off line can get long as it gets close to 6:00am.)
- If you are using the shuttle service, we recommend planning to arrive at the remote lot by 5:00am.
- Enjoy your race!
After you get your race number take a walk through our Expo. There will be food and drinks to sample, snacks to purchase, new fitness programs to try out, as well as a chance to find out about some of the other local races and running clubs in the area. The Raleigh area Race Director community is a very tight-knit group and we are excited to promote many of the other great runs from 5K to ultra marathons and relay events.
If you are a runner and planning on running with a pace team, look for the pacer both at the Expo to learn about the different pace groups and let them know you will be joining them.
Many of our sponsors and other vendors will be in attendance offering samples and special discounts for purchases made during the expo. In addition, there will be some Tobacco Road Marathon and Half Marathon merchandise available for purchase only at the Expo. Check out our tips for the best Expo experience as well as enjoying the entire weekend.